Hair Solutions of Long Island
Verified Clean to Protect Your Health
Being Verified Clean means that every employee at Hair Solutions of Long Island is performing all the precautionary measures set forth by Hair solutions of Long Island.
What We Are Doing To Protect Your Health:
- Conducting temperature checks and health screening questionnaires of our Employees, Clients, and Prospective Clients
- Sanitizing surfaces frequently for maximum prevention of contamination
- Undertaking sound hygiene practices in the workplace, such as wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including gloves, masks, face shields, and disposable capes
- Requiring all Clients and Prospective Clients to wear PPE, including a mask and disposable cape
- Maintaining an adequate distance between individuals and extending hours-of-operation and the duration between appointments to minimize personal contact
- Directing a flow of foot traffic for individuals to enter and exit different opened doors to minimize touching high contact areas such as door handles.
- Following a strict “no work” policy for employees who show symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in proximity to someone who has
- We are following a No Guest Policy, which includes no children. The only exceptions are a spouse and guests who assist clients with mobility issues.